Project manager If you are a Project manager with experience, please read on!
Join one of the largest electrical subcontractors in the country and be appreciated for what you bring to the table. We are looking for project managers specifically with commercial construction experience for projects!
What You Will Be Doing - Managing teams on commercial projects
- Be responsible for projects from start to finish
- Work with upper management and Senior PM to ensure job safety and completion
- Manage large crews
- Develop and build strong teams for each project while delivering quality output, meeting customer expectations, managing to scope, delivering on time, and delivering within budget.
- Drive division profitability through effective project execution.
- Develop and lead project management technical and schedule goals, procurement and contractual requirements, personnel assignments and capacity planning.
- Evaluate and continually improve the systems and processes used by the department to effectively meet customer requirements and profitability goals.
- Manage, mentor, and develop a group of approximately 3 direct and 10 total reports.
- Review the overall contractual requirements for all projects and specific process design methodology for individual projects as required.
- Ensure schedule requirements are met for all projects. Readily adjust priorities and milestones based upon changing customer needs, resource availability, and job requirements.
- Interact with the customer to validate expectations are understood and met before, during and after project completion.
- Provide oversight for third-party construction firms.
- Manage project review process with particular emphasis on financial forecasting.
- Ensure high-quality engineering, studies, and project delivery.
- Proactively and systematically communicate challenges, risks and successes.
- Oversee invoice per project terms and negotiate appropriate change orders.
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years of experience
- Management of crews up to 50-100 people
- At least 5 years of project management experience in electrical commercial/mixed use construction.
- Understand engineering in electric power.
- Field experience coordinating with construction management.
- Extensive knowledge of project scheduling, bids, take-offs, change orders, and contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships and assist in winning projects
- Demonstrated ability to run a profitable portfolio.
- Exceptional initiative, execution and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Exceptional analytical, motivational, and leadership skills.
- Electrical engineering or Construction Management degrees are strongly preferred.
- Journeyman or Master Electrician's license a plus.
What's In It for You - 120-150k
- Generous Bonuses and match
So, if you are a Project manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!