Project Manager If you are a Project Manager with commercial construction experience, please read on!
We are looking for an experienced project manager to oversee commercial and educational projects in upstate New York!
What You Will Be Doing Reporting to the COO, the project manager will oversee commercial projects as assigned and ensure that they are completed on schedule and in accordance with company policy.
Job duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Ensure that all work is completed in compliance with contracts
- Manage change order requests, project schedules, RFIs, and submittals
- Assist with project schedules as needed
- Develop and interpret blueprints, specifications, and inspection reports
- Produce change order forms and contribute to change order processes
- Communicate with subcontractors and vendors in a professional manner
- Serve as point-of-contact for customer satisfaction
- Help with de-scoping of projects as needed
What You Need for this Position - 10 years of commercial construction experience, with prior project management experience
- Experience working on projects greater than $15 million
- Prior project scheduling experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Project
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Vast construction method knowledge
- Capability to manage multiple projects and tasks at a time
- Ability to travel to job site as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Prior experience working on K-12 State University Construction Fund and/or the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York projects is desired, but not required
What's In It for You - $85,000-$125,000 salary
- 401K with 3.5% match
- Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Company paid major holidays
- Opportunity for growth
So, if you are a Project Manager with commercial construction experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!