HealthPlanOne's mission is to help people find the right health insurance at the right price, so they live healthier lives. We are committed to making the shopping process simpler. Our mission has never been more important than it is today.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the implementation and management of new projects and processes for new and existing external clients as well as internal business units.
- Coordinate and manage project planning and execution for multiple projects
- Interface with counterpart at client or vendor and serve as primary point of contact for HPOne
- Manage key project initiatives including the development of detailed project plans, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize project progress, and are responsible for successful implementation of project.
- Works with internal resources to communicate the client's needs/expectations
- Works closely with all levels of management throughout the project to ensure all responsible parties/resources understand the scope and deliverables of the project
- Prepare strategic analysis of potential business and operational opportunities
- Communicate purpose and vision of the project and prepare summary reports and recommendations for management
- Hold daily/weekly meetings with clients/vendors/internal resources on project initiatives and deliverables
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent related industry experience
- Two+ years direct project management experience including managing projects from start to finish, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Organizational skills to include time management, scheduling, coordinating meetings and using time efficiently, as well as managing multiple projects at one time
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret technical solutions for business process and procedure and be able to effectively communicate it to the client/vendor
- Experience leading a project team, keeping team focused and discussions moving forward, resolve conflicts with both internal and external audiences as well as invoke a level of confidence and authority to various department leaders and levels of management
- Analytical skills to effectively research solutions, problem solve, define and process business processes, and the ability to make suggestions to business leaders
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of email systems and collaboration tools, such Microsoft Outlook and Team, sufficient to communicate and schedule both internal and external contacts
- Knowledge of MS Word sufficient to create complex documents, which may contain graphics, form fields, sub-headings and indexes
- Knowledge of MS Excel sufficient to create moderately complex spreadsheets and data gathering analysis tools containing pivot tables, formulas, links and graphs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Project sufficient to create moderately complex depictions and project plans
- PMP license/certification
- Professional Certification in Agile & Scrum
Our centers are consistent with CDC guidelines and align with local government orders pertaining to all Company physical locations in relation to COVID-19.Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is a fundamental principle at HealthPlanOne, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications. HealthPlanOne does not discriminate because of actual or perceived sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender, transgender, race, color, religion, national origin, creed, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, medical conditions including genetic characteristics, mental or physical disability, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. HealthPlanOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us to request accommodation at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has expired.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer, typically in a cubicle environment (constant noise, fluorescent overhead lighting)