Project Manager- Civil Construction If you are a Project Manager with a strong background in Civil and Sitework Construction, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us *- Competitive compensation based on experience in the 90K-120K range *
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Diverse project pipeline
- Growth opportunity and excellent company culture
What You Will Be Doing Primary responsibility for this position will be the implementation, organization, tracking, procurement, review and approval of all project submits.
Additional secondary responsibilities to include project management of the following items:
- Maintenance of working relationships with Clients, Consultants and other agencies
- Procurement of materials and services for projects in progress.
- Distribution of scope of work assignments for each subcontractor & vendor
- Procurement of contracts with vendors and suppliers
- Bidding, the administration and tracking of project costs including participation in project accounting updates, approvals and processes
- Coordinate all project team members, maintenance, and schedules
- Maintain project communication hierarchy and protocol between project team
- Review projects in field
- Quality Control
-Schedule and attend all job meetings when necessary
- Create of and participate in Project closeout procedures
What You Need for this Position A related bachelor's degree is preferred and at Least 3 Years of construction experience/knowledge of:
- Experience working for a general contractor, Design-build, or Engineering firm
-Civil, Sitework, MassDOT construction projects
- Experience in bidding projects and writing RFI's, submittals, and project scheduling
- Scheduling and job site safety
- Help coordinate subcontractor progress
- Solid understanding of how to manage the dynamic relationships and components required for a construction project
- Understanding/Knowledge of Procore, Microsoft Project, Bid2Win, and other construction software
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary of $90-120k DOE
- Bonus Structure
- Upward mobility
So, if you are a Project Manager looking for an excellent opportunity for growth in a growing market, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!