Project Manager - Commercial Construction If you are a Project Manager - Commercial Construction with experience, please read on!
This is a great opportunity to work with a company that puts you first. A company that is rapidly growing and continues to strive for greatness. Don't miss out on a company that has a lot of room for growth, a great salary range paired with great benefits. APPLY NOW!
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation based on experience from * $90K-$130K base salary *
- Excellent company culture
- Amazing personal and professional growth opportunity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) with company match
What You Will Be Doing - The project manager will coordinate the interrelating activities of subcontractors, suppliers, vendors and customers, design and engineering efforts.
- Will monitor and report on the financial status of the project(s) and is responsible for subcontract and contract administration.
- Develop job progress schedule to ensure that actual construction parallels with the schedule.
- Purchase and monitor the delivery of all needed materials for the project(s) ensuring optimum prices, quality and conformance to specifications.
- Negotiate contracts with subcontractors and vendors for various trades, ensuring that all phases of the work are encompassed and that a clear definition of work responsibility is defined.
- Review and approve subcontractor and vendor payment requests.
- Issue changes in the work to receive prices from subcontractors in a timely fashion.
- Work with design and engineering managers to ensure project(s) is/are designed, procured and constructed within the boundaries of operating guidelines, while conforming to technical requirements and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Prepare various reports to successfully manage the project(s), such as monthly red files, progress analysis/schedules, billings and status reports.
- Organize and maintain job files to ensure continuity of work flow.
- Submit verbal and written reports on project status to management.
- Review shop drawings and submittals to ensure compliance with scope of work.
- May be responsible for estimating efforts relative to the project(s) and proposal preparation efforts.
What You Need for this Position BS in Construction Management or similar and at least 4 years of experience with:
- Commercial general contractor projects with buyout experience
- Processing construction documents including RFIs, change orders and submittals
- Proficient in using Procore, Bluebeam and MS project
- Multi-family and/or commercial building experience is preferred
So, if you are a Project Manager - Commercial Construction with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!