- Manage all phases of the project per the Product Development Process or Project Lifecycle Process.
- Deliver assigned projects on schedule aligned with the critical needs of the business vertical or external customer
- Proficient in all aspects, identifying, analyzing, tracking and monitoring, of the Project Management Body of Knowledge: Scope, Time, Risk, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Stakeholder Management, Procurement and Integration.
- Construct the Work Breakdown Structure for the project; demonstrate proficiency in using project management software tools.
- Maintain ownership of and accountability for the project schedule.
- Documents the necessary project artifacts, such as schedules and work plans, estimates, issues tracking and status reporting, to manage the project lifecycle.
- Manage all relationships necessary for a successful project team.
- Coordinates and facilitates project meetings and negotiates with staffing managers for project resources and other project needs.
- Provide guidance to other RISK Solutions Management organizations on project management.
- Represent Program Management in cross-functional teams within the LexisNexis RISK Solutions organization.
- Ability to travel and manage project development across a geographically diverse engineering organization.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement to existing processes and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
- Execute according to GTM and SOX guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required or 3-5years of equivalent experience; MBA preferred
- 0-3 years project management experience
- Technology knowledge- training and experience/ practice of implementing technology-enabled solutions
- Working towards PMI certification preferred
- Working towards Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification preferred
- Enterprise Change Management Proscis ADKAR Certification preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across a highly matrixed organization, interacting, influencing, negotiating effectively with all levels of leadership and peers
- Successfully demonstrated leadership experience in a fast-paced environment, with frequent and substantial priority changes, challenging timelines and major resource constraints is desired
- A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver key initiatives
- A take-charge and decisive person capable of leading large scale initiatives
- Professionalism and strong communication skills
- Experience with MS Office, and/or project planning software preferred
- Travel may be required
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.