CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
This position is responsible for managing a PS&T Product Validation team to ensure the validation of PS&T products in support of the product development process. This involves working closely with the PS&T platform, development team, Global Product Line (GPL) PV and the PS&T PLPVs to ensure the delivered end-to-end systems meet customer needs and the program objectives.
- Lead Product Validation Engineers to ensure the delivered end-to-end systems meet customer needs and the program objectives
- Supports the preparation, update and communication of the overall validation plan, budget & schedule (DVP)
- Based on available resources (budget / FTE / equipment) maintains a resource plan to accomplish the product validation activities
- Coordinates with affected GPL PV departments and sites to complete validation
- Together with the PLPV / WT owners and PS&T PV leader creates and maintains a staffing plan to accomplish departmental goals
- Based on available FTE, DVPs and funding creates and maintains a supply base to perform testing
- Develops and Maintains a test fleet and equipment deployment plan
- Accountable that Product Validation Engineers are maintaining and documenting test plans and activities.
- Proactively defines and develops test / validation automation and efficiency improvement
- Responsible for team talent planning to identify competency, knowledge, and skill set gaps. Implement staffing plan to recruit resources to fill gaps
- Actively engage employees in helping manage performance and development and create an environment that is conducive to productivity and individual growth.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in either Agricultural, Electrical, Mechanical, System Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience managing system/software validation or development activities and projects.
- 8+ years of experience in product development
- Position Pays 100k-130K
- A background which demonstrates familiarity with agricultural vehicles, implements and operations.
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Experience with project management within a waterfall and agile project group
- Experience with aggregating and tracking project related budgets
- Ability to communicate and influence multiple levels within the organization
- Previous experience with embedded display modules and applications (hardware and software) in Off-Road, Commercial Vehicle or Automotive products.
- Strong working knowledge of industry standards and norms, e.g. ISO 25119, ISO 13849, ODX, OTX, SAE J1939, SAE J3061, UDS, KWP2000
- Strong working knowledge of Systems Validation principles and the V product development cycle
- People management and development experience
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Experience in mechatronics systems, construction equipment or agriculture equipment product development.
- Experience in Precision Farming and Machine automation.
- Experience using problem solving tools such as 5 Why / 8 Discipline / 7 Discipline templates
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.