Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 60+ labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are hiring a number of key positions within our organization including this Quality Control Dental Lab Technician opportunity located at NDX Albensi Dental Laboratory in Irwin, PA.
Are you a Dental Assistant seeking to expand your skill-set outside of the clinical setting? We encourage you to apply! We believe you could bring valuable insight and establish a rewarding career in the dental lab community.
Hourly rate of pay is negotiable and will be determined by skills, knowledge, abilities, and experience.
The regular hours for this position are from 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company match; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Read prescriptions and specifications received from dentist
- Conduct in-line and final inspections of fixed products to ensure a quality product is delivered to customers on a daily basis
- Inspect cases ensuring doctor’s preferences are acknowledged and satisfied and RX and preferences have been accurately followed
- Return cases that need to be corrected and provide feedback to team members who produce substandard work, and provide feedback to Production Manager of identified trends
- Inform Production Manager and Fixed Manager of any team member’s failure to follow departmental policies
- Look up cases in lab case management software and print daily reports to find outstanding cases to ship at the end of the day by getting them into shipping on time
- Assist in the production of fixed prosthetics by producing additional work as trained and directed
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate well in English
- Excellent eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used: Physical Requirements:
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Dental Assistant degree
- Preferred: 1-3 years dental assisting chairside experience
- Aptitude in dental terminology, anatomy, and function
- Aptitude in anterior and posterior contouring
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and/or reach
- Exhibit fine motor skills and/or perform repetitive motions
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to walk, sit and stand for long periods of time
- Repeated bending and kneeling
- Vision capabilities: Depth perception, attention to detail and/or color
- Push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 50 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This job has expired.