Quality Control Tech:
The QC Tech works in a production setting ensuring product quality at various stages of processing. Testing product samples is performed using various types of lab equipment. The ability to multi-task and complete testing in a timely manner is essential in order to expedite production. Our QC Tech \"Pay for Skills Program\" is a defined career path that provides opportunity to advance in your position and increase compensation based on skill level. To find out more apply today!
- Quality Control experience is an ISO environment
- Good math skills.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accurately enter and retrieve computer data.
- Ability to solve problems in a team environment.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 - $13.50 per hour. This position is bonus eligible. Benefits, upon satisfaction of applicable eligibility requirements, include but are not limited to:
- 401(k) matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
TCI is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
This job has expired.