Job ID: 447963
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
The Quality Inspector inspects products manufactured or processed by the company to ensure compliance with customer specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect and measure product in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Maintains communication with leads and Supervisor regarding problems with products, dimensions, and defects that affect the usability and appearance of the product on a timely basis
- Completes appropriate paperwork for each line, job number, and product
What CRH Offers You
- Previous quality and/or lab experience
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must be able to utilize measuring instruments such as caliper, tape measure, etc
- Excellent math skills as well as written and verbal skills
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient computer skills
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
MoistureShield, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Fayetteville Job Segment:
This job has expired.