It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
This position serves as the quality manager of the Bedford Park quality control team. This person will train other chemists and serve as a backup for testing and approving bulk raw materials and finished batches of products. Other responsibilities include adherence to quality specifications and specifications, and compliance to safety, regulatory and environmental rules and regulations. This position oversees the lab work flow and helps to maintain efficiency in the manufacturing operation. This person is also expected to monitor and execute requirements by the ISO 9001 quality management system. A main priority is to complete the annual audit schedule covering all elements of the ISO 9001 standard and training others to be internal auditors.
Position Responsibilities (Expected Work)
- Employs safe work habits and complies with all applicable safety requirements.
- Provide daily production support including testing, adjusting and disposition of raw materials, products and packaging.
- Works closely with R&D, plant management, production teams and EHS to ensure overall quality and safety of products produced and distributed from the Plant.
- Audits, guides and advises operators in the analysis, adjustments, manufacturing and packaging of products.
- Provide technical support with regards to waste minimization, environmental compliance, and timely disposition of returns, discrepant product and materials.
- Utilize SPC methods in data collection, root cause analysis, corrective/preventive action effectiveness and cost saving/avoidance analysis.
- Any other responsibilities delegated by the Director of Quality.
- Maintains a compliant ISO 9001 QMS at the plant and executes other routine KPI tracking.
- Must have the ability to take the leadership role in all quality matters.
- Must be able to work efficiently by prioritizing and organizing work load to ensure timely and accurate results for the products and samples tested.
- Must demonstrate ability to proactively seek and initiate corrective and continual improvement actions.
- Support production growth efforts in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree required. Management experience Working Knowledge and Experience with Microsoft Office. High level of accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to work independently and in a group setting. Excellent oral communication skills.
- Other Duties as assigned
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Some duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.