Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 4881
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access medical facilities as an essential function of the job, may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customers/site requirement. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
Interventional - The Interventional business unit at Teleflex offers innovative medical devices that are used to diagnose and treat coronary and peripheral vascular diseases. We place a strategic emphasis on complex coronary and peripheral interventions, vascular access, bone access, specialty biologic treatments and cardiac assist. Our current Interventional products include a broad range of clinically relevant solutions, such as our GuideLiner® and Turnpike® Catheters, AC3 Optimus™ Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump and OnControl® Powered Bone Access System. With a strong R&D footprint and pipeline, our fast-growing Interventional business unit is poised to continue the development of new technologies to serve critically ill patients for years to come. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Provide engineering support to design and/or process alterations to existing products
• Coordinate Design Change and Process Change activities
• Develop design inputs and design outputs for changes to existing product or new distributed product
• Provide R&D support for verification, qualification, and validation studies on existing products
• Support risk management activities and risk management reviews on existing products
• Provide R&D support for non-conformance investigations regarding component failures, finished goods failures, and product returns.
• Provide R&D support for customer complaints, including product/record investigation, health risk assessments, identification of CAPA's, and report generation.
• Support regulatory approvals and responses to regulatory questions for existing products.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, electrical engineering preferred
• Two years of related experience required
• Without a technical degree, 5 years of related experience required
• Electro-mechanical experience/background preferred
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Familiarity with various materials and processes, such as extrusion processing, injection molding, machine shop operations, fixtures and tooling, adhesive and thermal bonding and various other processes for catheter fabrication and design required.
• Knowledge of clinical applications and associated product requirements with the ability to translate these requirements into detailed specifications.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Posted about 4 hours ago
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Posted about 4 hours ago
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Posted about 4 hours ago