MercyOne North Iowa Cancer Center
MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center
- Beautiful, patient-friendly, comprehensive Cancer Center
- ACR accredited, Radiation Oncology established practice.
- Join a team of 4 Hematology Oncologists, 1 Radiation Oncologist, and 4 Advanced Practice Providers
- $10 million Cancer Center renovation completed in 2021
- Wide bore CT simulator in department with advanced motion management
- Two linear accelerator treatment machines offering SBRT, SRT, IMRT/IGRT, VMAT, etc.
- Patient load to support an excellent work-life balance
- In house Cancer Center services including survivorship, genetics, dietician, social services and financial counselors
- Tumor boards weekly with on-site specialists; including Pathology, Radiology, General Surgery, Medical Oncology, Pulmonary, Urology, GI, ENT etc.
Highly competitive compensation package, including a $100,000 commencement bonus!!!
- Full benefits package, including paid malpractice and tail coverage, reimbursement for licenses/registration, $4,000 CME/year, retirement plan, generous PTO package, and so much more!
- Our Cancer Center is located adjacent to MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center- Mason City, a 342-bed regional referral teaching hospital- named a Top 100 Hospital nationally- easy access to all specialists, lab, radiology, pharmacy, and many other services
300+ employed providers- Including primary care, Neurosurgery, Cardiology, General Surgery, Ortho Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Plastics, Bariatric Surgery, OBGYN, Pulmonary/Critical Care, Neurology, Rheumatology, Dermatology, Infectious Disease, Palliative Care, Urology, ENT, GI, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Psychiatry, and so much more!
- Regional health system covering 15 counties, includes MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center, 8 critical access hospitals, and 42 clinics in northern Iowa and southern Minnesota
- Our Cancer Center team provides services for our entire network - approximately 260,000 people that call MercyOne North Iowa their trusted healthcare partner
- Level III Trauma Center offering post-graduate education programs on site, including Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Residency Programs, Cardiology Fellowship, and Palliative Care Fellowship
Visit this link to learn more about our medical center: https://www.mercyone.org/northiowa/about-us/
Mason City, Iowa
- BC/BE Must be board certified within3 years of becoming eligible
- EOE/drug screen required
- H1B & J1 visa candidates accepted
Practice where your skills are appreciated, where physicians are highly respected members of the community, where you and yours will flourish as you become rooted in a lifestyle second to none.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Population ~30,000
- Largest urban center in north Iowa
- 2 hours from Minneapolis and Des Moines
- Excellent schools- both public and parochial; top 15% in the US in academic student achievement tests
- NIACC community college
- A community rich in history, music, and architecture- known for the Music Man and the last remaining Frank Lloyd Wright hotel in the world
- Community amenities: Lime Creek Nature Center, indoor ice arena, fine arts museum, performing arts theater, regional orchestra, aquatic center, YMCA fitness center, library, 18-hole golf course, bike trails, and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Cost of living 24% lower than the national average
- 5-10-minute commute from anywhere in Mason City
- Municipal airport offering daily direct flights to/from Chicago
- 8 miles from beautiful Clear Lake
Visit this link to learn more about our community: https://thisisnorthiowa.com
Graduate of a medical/osteopathic medical school is required. Demonstrated competency as a physician by completion of an appropriate residency program; board certified or board eligible. Must be able to obtain Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa medical staff privileges. Above average communication skills. Ability to work with a team. Licensed or eligible for State of Iowaphysician license;Iowa Controlled Substance Certificate and Federal DEA Certificate.NOTE: All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of references, background check, pre-employment physical and drug screen.
EOE F/M/vet/disabledFor more information or to send CV contact
Morgan Staley, Physician Recruitment Leader
Phone: (641) 428-6631Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.