This job has expired.
Regional Manufacturing Quality Manager (~ 50% Travel) If you are a Regional Manufacturing Quality Manager (~ 50% Travel) with experience, please read on!
We are currently looking for 2 Regional Manufacturing Quality Managers in these regions: Midwest, and Great Lakes (MI/OH)
Regions: Midwest, and Great Lakes (MI/OH)
Manufacturing Company: Publicly Traded
Base Salary: $100k-$120k+ w/ Bonus and more!
Midwest Territory: Kentucky, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois
Great Lakes Territory: Michigan and Ohio
We are a leading manufacturer of high-performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture, and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence.
What You Will Be Doing The Regional Quality Manager (RQM) is responsible for leading the team of Quality Specialists in the respective region as well as implementing quality methods and protocol in accordance with ADS standards, AASHTO, ASTM, CSA and customer requirements. This person must demonstrate excellent leadership skills and work coherently with the plant leadership teams to ensure all compliance items are maintained and foster a zero audit (both internal and external) findings culture.
The RQM will provide technical support to critical business issues that arise in manufacturing and shipping by utilizing the quality tools of Pareto Analysis, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Design of Experiments (DOE), process mapping, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and others as appropriate to improve total process quality.
This job will require a minimum of 50% travel to support the quality specialists (QS) in supporting and evaluating their performance and interaction with plant leadership teams.
- Implementation of company, AASHTO, ASTM & CSA quality standards.
- Leadership and supervision of QA labs in the region and the work performance of QS.
- Develop and Deploy SOPs and Work Instructions
- Participate/Lead Kaizen Events and Deploying Quality related daily management in respective plants.
- Perform A3 for plant/region wide quality issues.
- Support QS and Plants in the deployment of 6S in quality operations
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in engineering or manufacturing (preferred) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Quality Leader/Quality Manager in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with and deep knowledge of LEAN, Six Sigma, Kaizen and 6s (Lean Deployment - Bonus)
- A focus around team development / establishing a strong culture within the plant
You should know most or some of the following:
- LEAN/Six Sigma
- Quality Standards
- Quality Audits
- Root Cause Analysis
- Pareto Analysis
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Process mapping
Nice To Have: (not required)
- Plastics or Extrusion experience
- Piping experience
What's In It for You - Great work environment
- Amazing/Generous compensation package
- Generous PTO
- 401k w/ match
- Full Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
If you're interested, please APPLY FIRST, and then provide the following to get the ball rolling:
1) Updated resume
2) Salary requirements (a range would suffice)
3) Interview availability this week
My email is Brett.Lorin@cybercoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!