This is a remote opportunity in central California in support of the surrounding areas
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
The Public Sector Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for the Central California Public Sector module will be responsible for sales within their assigned territory with a mission to provide exceptional customer service and support, including but not limited to new customer acquisition, customer retention, and overall expansion of Cradlepoint's presence through customer meetings, tradeshows/events, channel partner engagement, etc.
The RSM will contact current and prospective customers daily to achieve defined sales metrics. The RSM will provide leadership to their territory team with the primary objective of securing new customers within the territory. Working closely with the Inside Sales Team and Sales Engineering, the RSM will lead the territory strategy for all regional sales needs and deliver on market growth targets.
What Will You Do?
- Achieve assigned sales quota quarterly as defined by forecasting accuracy pipeline development and closing business.
- Prepare and deliver a dynamic territory strategy that will result in significant customer expansion across Cradlepoint's product portfolio.
- Utilize the sales tools and resources provided by the company to develop an effective prospecting plan while consistently maintaining presence/visibility with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction with their Cradlepoint investments.
- Always demonstrate a sense of urgency to prospective and existing customers as defined by documented sales activities.
- Weekly, with your sales director and/or area vice president, review your monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline and define appropriate actions to drive profitable growth.
- Maintain ongoing communication and exceptional service and support to existing customers while mirroring this model to new customers as tracked by sales activities.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet and exceed customers' expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis and incorporate this information into your territory strategy. This can be achieved through technical updates/refreshers along with regular cadence calls/meetings.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company
- Develop and maintain the company's image and reputation in the marketplace.
- Utilize CRM for all aspects of account management: lead generation and contact accounts set up (following appropriate procedures as developed by A/R)to complete order cycle.
- Travel to and participate in tradeshows, events, and channel and carrier networking sessions.
- Participate in required training and compliance as defined by the company.
- Maintain adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree supported by five (5+) years of full-time technical and/or carrier sales experience in the public sector arena (state, local government, and education)
- Demonstrated success in sales in the public sector arena as defined by customer portfolio
- Experience with procurement vehicles/contracts specific to the State of California (NASPO, CMAS, CalNet, GSA, etc.)
- Relevant strong expertise and knowledge in the networking, IoT, LTE, and security space
- Confident self-starter with integrity and accountability; an exemplary track record of consistent achievement in prior roles
- Expertise in implementing and successfully driving and channel sales model
- A highly competitive and entrepreneurial individual with a desire to tackle challenging opportunities
- A passion for winning, a strong aptitude for business strategy, and excellent collaboration skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Decisive problem-solving ability and capability to assess people and situations with accuracy
- Ability to deliver a clear and compelling value proposition to customers/partners
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Must currently reside in Central California; Preferred location/residence: Monterey and/or Fresno
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.