Registered Dietitian If you are a Registered Dietitian with experience, please read on!
We are a private company, founded in 2010, on a mission to help people live healthier lives through providing ways for individuals of all ages to a more active role in managing their health. We have become a global leader in digital health technology, offering a line of award-winning mobile health devices and comprehensive chronic disease management solutions. Our mission is to connect patient care at the doctors office with an individual's daily life at home while providing real-time support in order to empower people with chronic conditions to live healthier.
We are looking for a knowledgable Registered Dietition to join our team in New Jersey and collaboratively develop individualized care plans, behavior goals, and learning objectives for our patients while using the Standards of Practice and Professional Performance guidelines.
What You Will Be Doing - Work with a cross-functional product team to develop and constantly improve digital health solutions to extend the chronic disease management beyond the doctor's office
- Collaborate with primary care physicians and other clinicians while utilizing the iHealth Share Care platform and devices designed to track and monitor outcomes and provide educational interventions
- Use the established Standards of Practice and Professional Performance (SOP/SOPP) in diabetes care and evidence-based practice guidelines to determine the educational interventions for each individual
- Provide individual case management to patients and keep documents with HIPAA compliance.
- Comfortable with working with our internal messaging (Google Hangout, Zoom, Google spreadsheet, pdf, printers, etc. ).
- Patient and able to explain technology to a non-tech savvy population.
What You Need for this Position At least 1+ years experience:
- Registered Dietition/Nutritionist
- HIPAA Compliance
- Diabetes and Hypertension patients
- Standards Of Practice/ Professional Performance Guidelines
- Google Spreadsheet. Google Hangout
- Case Management
- Bilingual in Mandarin
- RD/RDN (Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist)
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Paid PTO
- Paid Holidays including your birthday
So, if you are a Registered Dietitian with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!