New Increased Salaries for RNs + Bonuses!
For a limited time only, Reading Hospital will be offering a $10K Bonus (for RNs with a minimum of 12 months experience) or a $7,500 Bonus (for RNs without experience).
Must maintain FTE of 0.6 or higher in a Bonus eligible unit.
Why Reading Hospital?
- 2020 America's 100 Best Hospitals
- Reading Hospital also received several other accolades from Healthgrades for 2020, notably our inclusion in the Top 5% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke 14 Years in a Row, as well as awards for excellence in Cardiac Care, Neurosciences, Pulmonary Care, Gastrointestinal Care, and Critical Care.
- Top 2 percent of nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for its consistent, year-over-year superior clinical performance
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Vizent Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
Reading's Cath Lab offers a structural heart program and rapidly growing electrophysiology program. Over 1,500 procedures are performed each year in the Cath Lab alone. Aortic valve and complex peripheral vascular procedures are offered. Responsibilities
Primary area of responsibility will be caring for patients undergoing invasive cardiac and vascular procedures, including on call for emergencies. Requires excellent organization and critical thinking skills. Works closely on a team with other cardiovascular professionals in a patient first environment where commitment to coworkers is evident.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
Current PA RN License
Critical Care or Cath Lab Experience Preferred
CPR Certification Required
This job has expired.