12 Hour Night Shift
Great opportunity for a Registered Nurse, RN to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually.Loyola University Medical Center is located approximately 30 minutes from Downtown Chicago!
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) who are dedicated to providing exceptional care to those we serve at Loyola University Medical Center (LUMC). In return, we provide a supportive atmosphere where you can grow your career and make a lasting impact. We are a team-oriented unit that provides opportunities to manage a wide range of diagnoses and advancement of nursing skills. Join us and become #LoyolastRoNg!
Surgical and Trauma Intensive Care Unit (SICU) is a 24-bed unit whose patient population includes a wide variety of diagnoses such as multi-system trauma, post-op surgical patients from procedures in plastic surgery, general surgery, surgical oncology, vascular surgery, orthopedic surgery; as well as liver, kidney, and pancreas transplants. If you have great flexibility and a willingness to learn anything and can react to the unexpected, then this is the team for you!
We offer our RNs:
Our Promise to You:
- Benefits from Day One
- Competitive Shift Differentials including charge and preceptor roles
- Career Development (Clinical Ladder)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On Site Fitness Center (Gottlieb Memorial Hospital & LUMC)
- Educational Stipend
- Certification reimbursement (up to 1 certification)
- Referral Rewards
- Weekender program
- Nurse Residency program for new grads (Transition to Practice)
- Every 3rd weekend work schedule
Joining Loyola Medicine is being a part of an organization that treats the human spirit in our patients and fellow colleagues. We are a part of a community which believes in giving back to those we serve.
What Registered Nurse RN will need:
- We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities
- We live and breathe our guiding behaviors: we support each other in serving, we communicate openly, honestly, respectfully, and directly, we are fully present, we are all accountable, we trust and assume goodness in intentions, and we are continuous learners
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- A Degree from an accredited school/college of nursing is required - BSN (preferred) or ADN
- BLS Provider (accredited by the American Heart Association) required prior to hire
- Illinois Board of Nursing license prior to hire
- 1 year of Nursing Experience
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.