Remote Azure Data Architect If you are an Azure Data Architect with Azure data warehousing experience, please read on!
---100% Remote | Full-Time/Permanent---
Up to $150k base PLUS 19% annual bonus!
Over the last 90 years, we've built a unifying force, guiding and supporting its two operating companies that includes a wholesale grocery distributor operating in 12 different states with more than 1500 employees; and a grocery retailer with over 100 stores and 10,000 hosts. This is all backed by amazing cutting-edge technology that we take pride in!
The Azure Data Architect will participate in data warehouse and data lake design. In addition to designing and developing solutions, the architect will be responsible for supporting and extending existing on-premises systems. The Azure Data Architect will engage in gathering future requirements and work with cross functional teams.
What You Will Be Doing - Leads the full lifecycle of data architecture technology from gathering and understanding end-user analytics and reporting needs, collaboration for architecting the solution, detailing the technical design, implementing the solution, and validating the solution with our business partners.
- Collaborate with other departments to design and build the data models needed to derive dashboards, reports, and insights.
- Design and execute data protection plan for sensitive data.
- Design and document data architecture at multiple levels (high level to detailed) and across multiple views (conceptual, logical, physical, data flow and sequence diagrams.)
What You Need for this Position - Azure cloud end-to-end data warehouse
- Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks and Azure Logic Apps...
- SQL Database
- Microsoft technologies such as Power BI and Power Automate.
- R, Python or Scala
- RESTful APIs
- Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes
What's In It for You - Competitive base
- 401k matching
- Pension program!
- Full benefits including medical, dental...
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Great company culture and work-life balance!
- Much more!
So, if you are a Remote Azure Data Architect with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact James Shramek
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!