The Claims FNOL Associate II serves as initial contact for basic claims reporting. This role is responsible for guiding the caller to the appropriate party based on their need and the relevant policy or claim and performing basic clerical duties.
- Performs clerical duties, including data entry, filing paper documents, email, calendar management, and word processing
- Handles claim files (locates/requests files, files paperwork, reconstructs missing files, moves misfiled documents, sends to other offices, etc.)
- Retrieves, prints, and faxes, or mails supporting documentation to vendors or others as directed
- Takes first notice of loss claims, explains the basic claim process, and provides information of a general nature to customers
- Receives, screens, and routes incoming telephone calls and other electronic correspondence
- Contacts or receives contact from customer or other claim related third parties to obtain and/or provide necessary file information to comply with quality and process standards
- Follows established guidelines specific to each claim report or inquiry
This job does not have supervisory dutiesPreferred Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Ability to empathize with customer
- Performs routine tasks of basic complexity under general supervision
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good organization skills with timely follow-up skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- May need to be bilingual in English and Spanish
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
This job has expired.