This job has expired.
Remote Data Engineer - AI, AWS, Python, DataOps If you are a Remote Data Engineer - AI, AWS, Python, DataOps with experience, please read on!
Based in Boston, MA we are a leading AI EdTech company building a SaaS platform that is truly revolutionizing the way online education is being delivered to students! With our powerful AI technology in place, we are passionate about making a difference and be part of the contribution to remote based online learning.
Due to our continued success, we are in search of a talented and skilled Data Engineer to join our fast growing team. Our engineering team is small, and we need someone who can demonstrate initiative and solve problems without the support of a big team.
If you are interested please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are actively interviewing today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us --- 100% remote in the Eastern time zone. Open to EST or CST candidates. 60+ Employee startup founded in 2012. Established and in growth mode!--
What You Will Be Doing - Contribute to the creation of AWS pipelines integrating multiple sources for ingestion.
- Monitor, fix, and improve data handling, from the raw inputs all the way up to science- and product-ready outputs.
- Create data sanity checks, data lake integrations, and new data products.
- Design and build a robust DataOps pipeline to support our AI products.
- Impact product development while working on and further developing the Generate and Catalog roadmaps.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product managers, assessment designers, psychometricians, research scientists, software engineers, and analysts.
What You Need for this Position 5+ years of hands-on experience in the following:
- AI - Artificial Intelligence
- Data engineering tools & technologies
- Object Oriented Languages
- Data Analytics
- Multiple SQL and NoSQL databases
- Data-streaming & Data-visualization tools
- Sourcing / cleaning / modeling real data
- EdTech Startup a plus
- Experience designing and implementing data-lake and data-analytics platforms leveraging AWS services that align with the AWS reference architecture
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary: $150,000 - $170,000 base DOE
- + many more perks!
So, if you are a Remote Data Engineer - AI, AWS, Python, DataOps with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Katy Bruce
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!