Remote PHP Developer We are a growing local, family-owned compounding and medication fulfillment pharmacy located in Southern NJ. Here, the patient is always at the center of our care. We create a unique and special workplace that allows our entire staff the ability to work together and take care of every patient.
We are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer with an emphasis on the front end (UI and Ux). We are looking for a candidate who has proven skills and can "hit the ground running"
What You Will Be Doing - Collaborates with clients and/or internal teams to understand user needs; drafts initial proposal and design of software to meet these needs.
- Assesses feasibility of design and project parameters within time and cost constraints.
- Analyzes user needs and designs software for client use.
- Develops code and designs software applications based on user specifications.
- Modifies existing software to correct errors or improve performance.
- Monitors and assists with software testing and validation procedures and programming.
- Monitors and assists with software installation; ensures application operates within established specifications.
- Gathers and evaluates user feedback and then modifies software for better usability.
- Designs databases for specific application areas.
- Determines required system performance standards and hardware configurations based on client specifications, budget, security needs, and other parameters.
- Collaborates with systems analysts, engineers, and programmers to design systems to support required applications.
- Advises clients on software maintenance.
- User support - On-call as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position 5+ years of development experience using:
What's In It for You Competitive base salary ($130,000-$150,000/year) and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
So, if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to email@example.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Patrick Solano
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!