REMOTE SailPoint Developer *Job Title:* 100% REMOTE SailPoint Developer
*Requirements:* 3+ years integration and implementation, SailPoint IdentityQ and/or IdentityNow
Founded in 2015, we quickly became a leader in Identity management Consulting and Professional Services. Now we are a division of the leading global service and consulting company in the field of IAM.
If you are looking to join a team of experienced IAM practitioners who raise the bar and change the status quo in Consulting and Professional Services for Identity Management, this is the place for you.
We have multiple roles open for Okta, SailPoint, and CyberArk experts, and are scaling 100% remotely.
What You Will Be Doing - Lead the (SDLC) process for IdentityIQ or IdentityNow solutions in client environments
- Develop custom code and configurations to support client requirements of the SailPoint implementation
- Contribute to our thought leadership in client organizations and external marketplace
- Manage projects, practice operations/development, sales, innovation, eminence-building, and people development
- Identify opportunities to develop intellectual property such as connector or proprietary integrations to support SailPoint engagements
- Design, implement and educate on SailPoint build processes, code migration, and source control use
What You Need for this Position Qualifications:
- BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' enterprise software implementation
- Project Management, IAM, Identity Management Provisioning Systems
- 3+ years' SailPoint IdentityIQ/IdentityNOW
- Web and Application Services, XML/HTML
- J2EE Cert
- SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ/IdentityNOW Engineer or Architect
What's In It for You Competitive Compensation $120-$180k
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Other great perks!
- Continued learning opportunities!
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Senior SailPoint Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Heather Tilley
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!