Remote Senior React Developer We are a technology company with digital solutions designed to streamline and digitize dry bulk truck freight shipping from connections to negotiating and making deals, to dispatch and payment. With one universal system for everything, we are setting a new standard for agricultural and dry bulk freight truck shipping.
What You Will Be Doing - You'll work with a product owner, and QA tester to deliver code to production with good test coverage, and best-in-class performance.
- Work with designers to translate designs into functional and performant applications.
- React: 5 years experience.
- Experience in an agile environment for at least 1 year.
- Stable home internet connection, and able to provide your own hardware (Mac or Windows laptop, webcam)
- Strong understanding of continuous integration, and writing tests.
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality software.
Ideal Candidate Will Have
- B.S. Computer Science
- Experience in strongly typed environments with PHP using PHP 7.3 or newer.
- Strong understanding of best practices for SPA-style app development.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party vendors with best practices.
- Experience using Docker (such as with Laravel Sail) for local development.
- Experience working in a microservices architecture environment with an event bus/message queue.
- Passing familiarity or experience with Laravel and MySQL.
- Passing familiarity or experience with Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (specifically GKS), Azure DevOps (CI/deployment), and Azure cloud services.
- Strong mentorship and leadership qualities.
What's In It for You 6-month contract to hire
Benefits - Medical
So, if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to email@example.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Patrick Solano
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!