REMOTE Sr. Digital Design Engineer If you are a Sr. Digital Design Engineer with CPU design and/or DDR/PCIe/Ethernet/SerDes experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* Sr. Digital Design Engineer
*Job Location:* REMOTE - may need to travel to Austin, TX occasionally
*Compensation:* $150K - $200K base Depending on experience plus bonus & stock options!
Our company is dedicated to delivering superior solutions for blockchain, High Performance Computing (HPC), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and other compute-intensive applications. Led by an accomplished team with a proven track record, we are currently developing our second-generation accelerator solution. Our versatile accelerator architecture is based on an array of thousands of custom-designed 64-bit RISC-V CPU cores, tightly integrated with memory and a proprietary high speed mesh network fabric that removes crucial bottlenecks. Seamless arrays of hundreds of chips can be constructed, approaching one million cores. The open and developer-friendly RISC-V programming model eliminates vendor lock-in and greatly simplifies software development, QA, and maintenance, since there is no need to support multiple and often proprietary software stacks (e.g.- x86, CUDA, ROCM, FPGAs, etc.).
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1) Competitive Compensation ($150K - $200K+ base Depending on Experience)
2) Comprehensive Benefits package including bonus, stock options, and flexible remote working arrangements!
3) The chance to join a small start-up with huge upside potential!
What You Will Be Doing You will be responsible for micro-architecting SoC, Peripherals, network on a chip. Familiarity with DDR PHY and/or PCIe PHY and protocols, and/or cpu architecture is strongly desired. You will be responsible for coding functional RTL and for delivering high quality design with minimal supervision, and be able to write block level test-benches when necessary, understand UVM and other test methodologies, and be able to work with verification and firmware engineers in guiding them with appropriate information.
What You Need for this Position Must have a BSEE / MSEE or similar degree with 5 - 10+ years experience with the following:
- High Speed Digital Logic Design of complex IP and/or CPU Sub-systems
- RTL design using Verilog/SystemVerilog
- CPU design or high-speed peripheral blocks design, fsm, on-chip network design and arbitration logic, DMA
- Have performed synthesis and timing analysis and closure, CDC constraints, Lint checks.
- Coding experience with advanced C/C++ and python is a strong positive.
- Strong debugging and scripting skills (Perl, Python, Tcl...).
- Prior experience with PCIe/DDR/High Speed Ethernet and SerDes is preferred, CPU design experience will also be considered.
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Sr. Digital Design Engineer with CPU design and/or DDR/PCIe/Ethernet/SerDes experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to *Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com* for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike Vandenbergh
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!