Rep Anatomic Path Resolution - Clifton, NJ - Monday-Friday
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It's about providing clarity and hope.
As a Lab Technician you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You'll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Lab Technicians play an essential role in our success and in the services we provide. As a career, we offer a unique opportunity to develop your career with the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. We are tech driven, and we're creating the lab of the future - an environment where you can deliver cutting edge diagnostics and help us drive new discoveries and breakthroughs.
Basic Purpose: The Anatomic Pathology Resolution Representative is primarily responsible for resolving issues related to testing and reporting of Histology and Cytology specimens. The incumbent is responsible for retrieving and resolving problematic Histology and Cytology cases. The incumbent complies with all established departmental and company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Primarily responsible for resolving issues in regards to testing and reporting of Histology and Cytology specimens
2. Communicate with and educate clients in order to expedite patient results
3. Resolve problematic Histology and Cytology cases
4. Pull and monitor worklists and pending lists
5. Locate missing patient samples
6. Enter Problem Cases (PC & CP) into CCAPS.
7. Provide priority handling of patient samples with limited stability and problems impacting their processing
8. Research, investigate and resolve incoming client faxes/phone calls
9. Provide necessary notification to external and internal clients of any problems or resolutions affecting patient test results
10. Resolve and process Name Mismatches and provide proper notification to client along with follow-up documentation for reporting purposes
11. Demonstrate and convey an understanding of the compliance policies relating to test ordering, test reporting, add-on tests, TNP's, reflex tests and custom panels. This will require the ability to research test ordering information
12. Demonstrate proficiency and understanding of all job duties and SOPs related to problem resolution
13. Other duties as assigned
Education: High School Education or equivalent
Work Experience: Three (3) years experience in AP Support environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities PC skills, including working knowledge of MS Office Strong Data Entry skills Excellent clerical, organizational, phone and communication skills Functional knowledge of medical terminology Strong problems solving skills.
Posted 19 minutes ago
Posted 18 minutes ago
Posted 18 minutes ago