ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation. ALS provides a diversified line of independent analytical services to a wide range of top-tier customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, environmental, and food industries. Our diverse laboratories perform routine and specialty analytical testing for compliance, safety, certification and verification purposes.
The primary purpose of this position is to prepare and issue data packages and electronic data deliverables (EDDS) to clients.
- Schedule electronic data deliverables (EDDs) and maintain database of deliverable requirements and schedules to meet client and in-house due dates and turnaround times.
- Coordinate data from all inorganic departments for assembly of data packages and EDDs.
- Assemble client and industry specific data deliverables, including organization of data summary forms and raw analytical data using Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Microsoft Word, and other industry specific software.
- Maintain a general working knowledge of analytical methods, method updates, and method usage in order to monitor compliance with industry and local/state/federal regulations.
- Verification of data to meet method and project criteria, including DOD Quality Systems Manual requirements. Become familiar with validation guidelines and tools used by client and third party validators.
- Facilitate corrective action when required to meet customer needs.
- Communicate directly with clients regarding inquiries into their analytical reports and EDDs.
- Manage use of several third party software programs to meet deliverable requirements.
- Manage compliance reporting for state and federal programs.
- Update departmental SOPs as needed.
- Recognize and maintain safe working conditions. Follow PPE policies. Handle hazardous material appropriately and safely.
- Ensure compliance with assigned SOP's, QA manual and HSE policies.
- Maintain a clean, orderly work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned and directed.
Qualifications Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Possession of excellent problem solving capabilities and time management capabilities.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Word and other industry specific software.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with staff, management and clients in a professional manner.
- Proven ability to learn new concepts quickly and change tasks based on level of importance.
- Ability to work irregularly scheduled hours including overtime and weekends if necessary.
- Basic knowledge of EPA methodologies.
- General working knowledge of industry and local/state/federal regulations is desired.
- Must be able to work irregular hours and overtime when necessary/required.
- High School Diploma
- A Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or a related field or previous laboratory experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with Inorganic technology and methods (wet chemistry & metals).
- The ability to stand, bend and sit for 100% of shift.
- Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with staff, management and clients.
- Able to lift 50+ lbs. on a consistent basis (may use a dolly for situations requiring heaving loads).
- Dexterity in hands and fingers to operate computers and equipment.
- Average vision and able to see to read data and reports.
- Hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
- Able to perform repetitive motion actions.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster
This job has expired.