Residential Counselors, Overnight, $17.00, Quincy, Weymouth, Norwell, Randolph,, $1,000 Sign on Bonus! collapse
The Residential Rehabilitation Educator position is a great opportunity to work in the Human Services field. In this program, adults with mental illness share a home in the community. Our residential staff supports them to reach their goals by teaching them daily living skills to move them toward independence, assist in management of their psychiatric symptoms, ensure their physical health, and improve their quality of life!
Join our team and play an essential role in enabling adults with mental illness to live as actively and independently as possible!
PAY RATE $13.50 for overnight: $1,000Sign on Bonius! Plus, $500 Bonus for MAP certified candidates
Thurs-Sat 11p-9a... Also have SUN- WED Schedules open!!!
- Teaching daily living skills such as cooking, budgeting, and social skills
- Implementing treatment plans that assist with reaching goals or symptom management
- Administering medications
- Transporting to doctor's appointments and social activities
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefit package!
- Tuition remission program - 100% tuition for undergraduate coursework in a Massachusetts State College or University
- Health/dental insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Various opportunities for career advancement
- Commitment to provide quality training to our staff
- Group discounts on cell phones, movie tickets and various club memberships
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Opportunities to attend in-service trainings and more...
- Patience and an understanding and ability to interact with individuals with disabilities
- Dependability, flexibility, and desire to help others
- Must have a valid driver's license---access to a personal vehicle required at some sites
- Previous experience working in the human services field, or completed coursework in Psychology, Social Work, or related field
- CPR/FA and MAP certification will be required
- BA/BS in Psychology or related field preferred
Aspire Health Alliance is committed to and passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion. We celebrate, support and promote diversity of thought, culture, and backgrounds. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, we base all employment decisions on each individual's capabilities and qualifications, without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected characteristic. Aspire Health Alliance strives to fully reflect the clients and communities we serve and believes that a diversity of interests and cultures leads to a stronger and more innovative organization.Job Location
Braintree, Massachusetts, USPosition Type
This job has expired.