Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives? Are you motivated to learn and connect people with cutting edge technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer delight? We are looking for talented people who are ready to grow with Hargray Communications. We are dedicated to developing our employees for a career and future with us. Hargray Communication is offering a career opportunity as a Residential Sales & Support Customer Experience Leader
In this role you will be responsible for managing the on-site Core Contact Center to include Sales, Billing, Technical Assistance Center (TAC), Standards & Compliance. Provides leadership and direction for the day-to-day performance of the above groups, while maintaining a high level of professionalism and cooperation between different departments and work areas. Responsible for hands on management of inbound prospect calls, email, chat technical support for residential & business customers for all markets and core contact center. Maintains a high standard of productivity, quality, and customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assumes overall responsibility for inbound prospect Core Contact Center (Sales & Billing), Technical Assistance Center to include chat and email activities to ensure rapid and appropriate decisions and effective actions that elevate and sustain all departmental activities at the highest levels of efficiency.
- Sets goals for the operation to ensure that the company can achieve its overall objectives.
- Oversees high-level management activities across departments and personnel levels to ensure integrity of budget, schedule, and technical performance of operations.
- Ensures excellent service to all customers, external and internal, by coordinating department to operate as a team in accordance with Hargray’s Guiding Principles for customer service.
- Communicates to ensure that information, company goals and objectives, and performance are transferred in a timely manner to all levels of personnel.
- Supports team in embracing company initiatives and direction by providing a unified front with managerial decisions and modeling behaviors expected of team.
- Prepares and delivers periodic operational reports depicting achieved service levels.
- Proactively identifies patterns and trends to take advantage of opportunities and mitigate risk; develops associated sales and marketing strategies for dealing with new developments and market areas ready for copper overlays.
- Works closely with all local markets, construction and NOC to ensure we are providing a seamless experience to our customers in all markets.
- Builds and executes on comprehensive product lifecycle plans, including marketing plans, product positioning strategies, and market-specific marketing plans where applicable.
- Works to ensure that department is operating at or below expense budget.
- Evaluates staffing levels for market to ensure ability to meet objectives with total customer and colleague satisfaction; make recommendations on increasing or decreasing levels to maintain goals.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of local market to conform to budgetary requirements. Reviews and modifies business processes and procedures to improve efficiency and reduce expense.
- Evaluates the training needs of the operation so that they can meet or exceed company goals and allocates time and resources to facilitate training.
- Completes annual and semi-annual reviews of colleagues. Makes wage and salary recommendations for the same.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations on individual job descriptions to ensure that needed changes are communicated to HR as job requirements change.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ of telecommunications sales experience, preferably including experience in a Call Center or Technical Support function
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Strong functional analytical skills (budgeting, costing) in a call center and retail environment
- Possess technical, financial, and organizational skills required to respond to requests from developer and property manager customers
- Strong relationship building, sales skills, and business acumen including responsiveness and technical understanding of customers’ present and future needs
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
- Requires discretion regarding sensitive company information regarding client lists
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills
- Knowledge of Call Center and Technical Assistance Center management best practices
- Experience and familiarity with implementing continuous improvement concepts that will increase operational effectiveness at all levels
- Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed, high profile position
- Knowledge of Video, Internet and Telephone technologies and service order procedures
- Knowledge of Head End, Central Office and Network operations as it relates to content delivery
- Experience creating policies and procedures and developing workflow/processes
This job has expired.