If you like to clean, join our team! We are looking for a Housekeeper to work with us at one of our resort locations. You will help us ensure our resort is kept looking well-tended and attractive. Help us make our resort the kind of place guests can't wait to return to!
Resort Housekeepers are responsible for regularly cleaning resort facilities and buildings to ensure the resort remains presentable and sanitary at all times.
- Clean, sanitize, and stock kitchen areas with paper products as needed. Ensure all tables and chairs are clean and functioning properly.
- Clean and sanitize appliances to ensure they are free of food particles, mold and mildew. Defrost freezer as needed.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms, ensuring they are well lit, and place rubber mats down to ensure safety.
- Follow all established safety procedures and precautions. Report all unsafe or hazardous conditions, incidents, accidents, and/or defective equipment to manager.
- Ensure general resort appearance is well maintained and orderly.
- Ensure all floors are swept, mopped, waxed, and buffed as needed.
- Ensure all windows and screens are clean and functioning properly.
- Maintain washers and dryers by wiping surfaces, removing lint, etc.
- Ensure all offices are clean and neat. Empty trash containers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- Previous experience cleaning homes or other large facilities, preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of general janitorial work
- Knowledge of safety measures when using various cleaning chemicals
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome perks!
- Seasonal Now & Later Bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
- Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
- Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
- Vacation RV site rent discounts at Sun Outdoors locations nationwide
Job Reference: 126198
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. California Team Member Privacy NoticeNearest Major Market:
Philadelphia Nearest Secondary Market:
Ocean City Job Segment:
Housekeeping, Kitchen, Hospitality
This job has expired.