Merakey is looking for a Child and Adolescent Resource Coordinator to join our Behavioral Health Team in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
• Coordinate and monitor all resources, including assisting the consumer, or parents.
• If the consumer is a child, coordinates and monitors all resources in accessing appropriate mental health services and resources that are wanted and needed by the consumer, or the parents.
• Services are provided to assess individual's strengths and needs and to assist them in accessing resources and services that build upon strengths and needs in order to achieve stability in the environment.
• Activities include assessment, service delivery, and problem resolution.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
• Work/Life Balance
• Competitive Compensation Plans
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
• Life Insurance
• 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
• Marketplace Savings Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Programs
• 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
• Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT OUR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
• The Center for Hope
• Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
• Parents and Children Together (PACT)
• Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
• Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
• Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
• Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
• Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
• Case Management / Recovery Coaching
• Community Health Liaison (CHL)
• Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
• Crisis Intervention
• Substance Use Disorder Services
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
• Family Based Mental Health Services
• Therapeutic Family Care
• Foster Care Plus
• Peer Support
• Student Assistance Program (SAP)
• Supported Employment
• Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.html
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
The work of Merakey is anchored in the firm belief that it is every individual's right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment in their lives. Surrounding professional staff with the best in technology and supports, Merakey is a leader in the industry and remains committed to helping people...one individual at a time.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
• Must possess a Bachelors' degree with major course work in sociology, social welfare, psychology, or related discipline.
• Must possess (1) year of experience in a human services field.
• Prior experience with children and adolescents a plus.
• Experience with seriously mentally ill persons strongly preferred.
• Must possess a valid PA Driver's License and access to reliable transportation.
(Case Manager. Children's Mental Health)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Brooklyn, New York
Posted 24 minutes ago
New York, New York
Posted 24 minutes ago
Bronx, New York
Posted 24 minutes ago