Here at Rehrig Pacific, we are all about our people. Since 1913, our organization has focused on sustainable supply chain solutions while creating a culture and atmosphere where amazing people, like you, are celebrated for doing their best work. Rehrig Pacific has grown to meet the needs of our industry consumers across the country and internationally. We are constantly creating innovative solutions to transcend the new standards set forth by our customers. We find true fulfillment in helping others, both within the Rehrig Pacific family and in our communities. As servant leaders, we lead by example.
Shift and Pay:
Monday - Friday (7:00 am to 3:30 pm)
Great benefits after 30 days
The purpose of this role is to support the site•s management team by coaching and leading Retail Service Ops team members, lead safety, and provide excellent customer service.
Implementation and enforcement of all Safety policies, procedures, and behaviors to include:
- Daily stretching exercises, verification/sign-off of forklift safety check lists, Accident Investigations, coverage of monthly safety topics, verification of safe employee behaviors, usage of PPE, etc.
- Conduct all activities and perform all job duties and functions following strict adherence to established, company implemented safety behaviors, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure sanitation and good housekeeping practices are being enforced and maintained.
Improve and maintain Quality and Production Expectations
- Oversee all production related areas and coordinate activities of the shift production team.
- Ensure all team members are meeting and exceeding minimum quality and production requirements.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external SOP•s, policies, and processes relating to site operations.
- Coordinate and communicate with other leadership at shift changeovers and as required.
- Accurate and timely completion of all required paperwork including documentation of shift•s activities, production, trailers loaded/unloaded, accident reporting, etc.
Mission and Values
- Ability to effectively communicate with and lead a diverse team, including customers, vendors, and business partners.
(Core Performance Behaviors: Living Our Values, Customer Focus, Decision Quality, Drives Results, Collaborates, Self-Development, Situational Adaptability)
- 2+ years of supervisory experience, preferably in a fast-paced, production-based warehouse or manufacturing environment, including key holder responsibility.
- High School Diploma, GED, or comparable work-related experience preferred.
- Computer literate with MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, and web-based program familiarity
- Hands-on position.
- Operate a Forklift in a safe and efficient manner (training and certification available).
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. consistently throughout duration of shift and effectively perform a job requiring consistent, repetitive motion, bending, twisting, reaching, and lifting.
- Effective written, verbal, and email communication skills. Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus.
Rehrig Pacific Company is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also here.
This job has expired.