Part of integrated team of resources supporting Account Executives (AEs), Sales Support Representatives (SSRs) and Order Management Coordinator (OMCs) on national basis. Assists with general sales support functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fulfills special customer requirement needs that are identified.
- Prepares weekly order status and shipping reports for SSR and AE to deliver to customer.
- Responsible for Order Backlog Management and open Purchase Order Management.
- Provides forecast assistance and report generation; gathers information weekly.
- Acts as liaison for information needed from Legal, Credit and Finance.
- Provides assistance with Deal Registration and tracking.
- Responsible for Document Management for closing of orders requiring document signatures.
- Researches customer issues and invoicing questions.
- Assists Marketing Department with various off-site events when necessary.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education/Experience/Technical Requirements/Certifications
Equivalent combination accepted. Education:
Experience / Technical Requirements
- High School education or GED.
CertificationsOther Skills and Abilities
- 1 year in a related area.
- Experience using a CRM package.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written presentation abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully work as a team and independently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.
This job has expired.