The final salary or hourly wage, as applicable, paid to each candidate/applicant for this position is ultimately dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate's/applicant's qualifications, skills, and level of experience as well as the geographical location of the position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Services company is seeking a Salesforce Admin in Hybrid / Raleigh, NC.
The ideal candidate will have the technical and business acumen as well as the soft skills to support Enact's Sales and Customer Solution teams with Salesforce.com day-to-day activities. As a member working on a team with other passionate, driven, and talented people you will find the collaborative nature of the team welcoming and rewarding.
• Assist with the support of Salesforce.com for sales and customer solutions teams
• Assist with developing techniques to increase and measure user adoption
• Identify opportunities to increase adoption by ensuring data fields are clear and documented so users can easily consume data in reports and dashboards.
• Create metrics to understand usage of various SF functionalities.
• Maintain/create data integrity techniques for standard and custom objects
• Assist Marketing and Sr. Salesforce.com Administrator with use of campaigns
• Create flows and approval processes to support business requirements as requested
• Update picklist values to support business initiatives as requested
Skills & Requirements
• Three years' experience with salesforce.com administration
• Experience supporting Sales Cloud
• Understand APEX code and SQL statements
• Understand triggers, ability to create automation via flows
• Prior experience using a visualization tool
• Minimum of two years' experience working in customer service or customer focused problem-solving role
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Database skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent influencing skills
• Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse work group
• Strong communication skills
• Strong understanding of financial services or mortgage industry
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
This position is a contract/temporary role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical benefits, dental benefits, vision benefits, 401K and Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit).
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. One of Hays' guiding principles is 'do the right thing'. We also believe that actions speak louder than words. In that regard, we train our staff on ensuring inclusivity throughout the entire recruitment process and counsel our clients on these principles. If you have any questions about Hays or any of our processes, please contact us.
In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1149295
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
North Charleston, South Carolina
Posted about 1 hour ago