Why choose Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA)?
Make a career. Make a difference. When you work at MMA, you'll experience real opportunities to help people and businesses become more safe, secure, and successful. With MMA, you can create a career that matters.
Interested? Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Development Lead to join our Salesforce Team to deliver customizations for transformative initiatives across all lines of business. This position will work closely with various internal colleagues, including architects, project managers, product owners, developers, and Salesforce administrators as well as external vendors and consulting partners. Members of the Salesforce Team have the opportunity to do end-to-end solution development, build relationships with key stakeholders, and see their solutions come to life - used by more than 8,000 of our colleagues.
The Salesforce platform is at the core of our strategy to deliver an exceptional colleague and client experience. We leverage a combination of Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Pardot to provide our business with mobility, agility, and a platform for innovation.
- Performs technical analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, and support for Salesforce customizations and integrations leveraging Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, and AppExchange products
- Designs and documents the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for Salesforce customizations
- Serves as a technical lead and mentor for the rest of the Salesforce development team, as well asas a proponent of process and practice improvement within the team
- Performs Apex development including interfaces, classes, controllers, and triggers while effectively managing platform governors and limits
- Integrates Salesforce with 3rd party systems using web services, APIs, and AppExchange packages
- Develops reusable Lightning Web Components
- Provides Tier 3 Support for Salesforce
- Works with business teams to determine the value of potential product features based on the cost to develop or purchase versus the expected benefit
- Assists the solution architect in the design and sizing of development efforts
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the Salesforce platform, developing a deep knowledge of the MMA instance and how it supports downstream and upstream systems
- Advises the business on best practices and requirements for optimizing the use of the Salesforce platform
- Seeks out ways to utilize SFDC to improve business productivity and make recommendations to support a rapidly growing organization
- A minimum of 7 years of Salesforce development experience is required
- Experience serving as a technical lead and mentor for a team of other Salesforce developers is required
- Salesforce Sales Cloud experience required
- Salesforce Certification(s) required
- Hands on experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems via web services and APIs required
- Experience developing Salesforce Lightning Web Components required
- Experience with Lightning Scheduler highly preferred
- Experience with one or more of the following preferred; Salesforce Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Flosum, Jira
- Insurance industry, agency or brokerage experience preferred
This job has expired.
- Flexible location within reasonable proximity to an MMA office
- May require periodic travel up to 10%
- Extended work hours required on occasion