Salesforce Project Manager If you are a Salesforce Project Manager with experience, please read on!
We are a strong manufacturing company looking for a Project Manager with significant Salesforce experience to join our team. We have embarked on a journey to bring best practices and excellence to our Salesforce Platform.
Your role will work with various business groups to understand demand, collaborate with the business to develop detailed requirements, high level design and technical architecture. You will also lead many of the Agile ceremonies and will ensure the team meets its goals on time and within budget as well as managing integrations across the platform.
What You Will Be Doing - Own a portfolio of projects within the Salesforce Platform reporting up to the newly formed PMO
- Establish project scope, timelines and measurements to track performance and adherence to those timelines
- Work closely with the business stakeholders understanding their business requirements and goals for Salesforce
- Validate the technical design and partner with the business on testing, creating user stories and owning change management
- Guide project teams through the Agile methodology
- Participate in sprint planning meetings, reveals and retrospectives, inspecting the product progress at the end of every sprint to accept or reject the work that has been done by the development team
- Acting as the voice of the team, communicating effectively to a variety of stakeholders
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years as a Product or Project Manager
- Experience supporting a Salesforce Platform
- Experience supporting SaaS based systems
- Experience in Agile methodology
What's In It for You We offer a strong compensation package in a solid company!
We have a hybrid workweek and can work within your commute as to what works best for you and our organization.
So, if you are a Salesforce Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!