At Materion, everyone is included, respected and offered opportunity to grow. Join us!
The SAP FICO Solution Architect will design with the business, deliver, and support solutions related to General Ledger Accounting, AP, AR, Banking, Fixed Asset Accounting, Product Costing, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, and Financial Planning.
This position manages team members and is accountable for the performance and results of the FICO team.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Partner, support the Finance department with expert SAP knowledge as they initiate operating improvements and recommend solutions
- Facilitate business process reviews to gather expected business outcomes and functional requirements, document end-to-end processes and business requirements
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Participate as functional lead during project cutover, and performs hyper-care support on SAP FI/CO applications as required
- Act as a single point of contact for FICO requirements, analyzing and delivering optimal solutions
- Prioritize production support tickets and resolve issues
The selection of the person to be hired for this position is contingent on the candidate having export compliance eligibility for access to U.S. controlled technology which comes under the licensing jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the U.S. Department of Commerce, Export Administration Regulations (EAR).The candidate selected will have to qualify as either a U.S. citizen, a U.S. National, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., a Person Admitted into the U.S. as an Asylee or Refugee., a National of a country that is not prohibited from having access to U.S. controlled technology (via a letter of assurance), or a Person to be approved for an export license by the governing agency whose technology comes under its jurisdiction. Please understand that any job offer that requires approval of an export license will be conditional on Materion's determination that it will be able to obtain an export license in a time frame consistent with Materion's business requirements.INDHP1Materion Corporation and its subsidiaries (the "Company") is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to not unlawfully discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, MIS, or Financial Accounting. Advanced diploma/degree in Finance/Management Accounting preferred
- CPA Certification preferred
- Certification in SAP FICO highly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting SAP FI/CO modules and related integration with MM and SD
- SAP AP, AR, COPA and COPC Experience is a must have
- Minimum of 2 full SAP life-cycle implementations, and upgrades
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA Upgrade a plus