Schedule Planner IIBCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Schedule Planner II - located at Davenport, IA 52807.Job Title: Schedule Planner IILocation: Davenport, IA 52807Expected Duration: 12 Months Contract Plans and schedules complex and high impact (multiple work centers, higher technology) manufacturing processes of all current production and service parts. Schedules requirements for material regarding the Production System including kanbans/triggers, delivery and achievement of the production schedule. May develop line sequencing of options. May supervise and provide work direction. Duties:
- Schedules production parts.
- Schedules service parts.
- Expedites production and purchased parts.
- Coordinates needed parts from other John Deere departments.
- Coordinates the implementation of engineering and material changes. Analyzes future production requirements which may include workforce planning strategies to develop recommendations to ensure that machine load and work force can meet the production requirements for the department, including maintaining and planning kanbans and calculating kanban quantities.
- Performs some administrative duties for the department.
- May include work direction and/or supervision, including performance management. Audits inventory integrity and accuracy, including performing the production and scrap reporting.
** 3rd shift position **SAP experience very important for the role This position will be responsible for scheduling support in the laser cutting and forming operations.
- Must be proficient with MS Office and be an intermediate user of Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.). SAP experience is strongly preferred.
- Must be willing to work out on the floor approximately 75% of the time or more, but the rest of the time will be in an office environment.
- This individual will be sitting with others who support the Fabrication operations - Supervisors, Engineers and other Schedulers. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment. This person would be expected to work independently on a daily basis with very little work direction.
- This is an 8-Hour, 3rd shift position starting Sunday night). Also there is OT currently but not guaranteed. Candidates must be willing to support alternate shifts based on business needs.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.www.BCforward.com
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 204047 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.