As a Steampunk Scrum Master, you will be a integral part of an Agile team. You will work with end users, architects, development, and design teams to facilitate the planning and completion of the project with agile, incremental deliveries within the overall project timelines. We are looking for talented, highly motivated and innovative analysts with a track record of taking initiative.
You will work with stakeholders to understand their needs, goals, and requirements. One of your key functions is to learn how things worked in the past, present data about how things are now, and show how it can improve by creating assets such as system maps and diagrams.
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- 3+ years managing IT projects using agile methodologies and approaches
- 3+ year experience with Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- 5+ years hands-on experience in a Business Analyst role
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CSM certification or equivalent required
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Experience working with product owners to understand business needs and translate them into specific user stories
- Able to resolve highly complex requirements conflicts through effective stakeholder engagements
- Able to effectively present options and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure functional requirements are matched to Test Cases
- Assist with testing and Quality Assurance
- Ability to help teams write user stories/epics, identify dependencies, and design optimal solutions
- Flexibility to work with teams, individuals and executives and willingness to help with a wide variety of work products and people
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience working in a studio / human centered design approach
Steampunk is a Change Agent
in the Federal contracting industry, bringing new thinking to clients in the Homeland, Federal Civilian, Health and DoD sectors. Through our Human-Centered delivery methodology
, we are fundamentally changing the expectations our Federal clients have for true shared accountability in solving their toughest mission challenges. As an employee owned company
, we focus on investing in our employees to enable them to do the greatest work of their careers - and rewarding them for outstanding contributions to our growth. If you want to learn more about our story, visit http://www.steampunk.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Steampunk participates in the E-Verify program.
This job has expired.