Job ID: 2111722
Location: SPRINGFIELD , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-08-16
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
We are seeking an experienced Antiterrorism Specialist to provide holistic support to the analysis, planning, and coordination of Antiterrorism/Force Protection issues in support of the IC Campus on Fort Belvoir North Area (FBNA) development.
A successful candidate in this position will coordinate directly with NGA and campus tenant force protection departments to coordinate efforts and identify gaps. This position will provide input to planning documents, provide analyses of potential identified gaps, and develop mitigation strategies.
- Provide input to planning documents, provide analyses of potential identified gaps, and develop mitigation strategies
- Coordinate with NGA, IC Partner(s), and Fort Belvoir on topics that will affect those stakeholders.
- Provide rationale and impact assessments with any recommendations that could impact cost or schedule for planned or ongoing work.
- Consult with other subject matter experts in NGA or across the IC on sensitive or complex issues that lack precedents in the context of an IC Campus.
- Provide technical expertise through construction and subsequent phases bringing facilities on-line for mission operations.
- Assist in developing and implementing IC Campus operational requirements in your area of expertise to effectively support NGA and IC Partner requirements.
- Support transition from facilities construction activities to fully integrated and operational IC Campus on Fort Belvoir North Area (FBNA).
- Assist in developing budget requirements and schedules for any work that is needed to support IC Campus development and operations.
- Provide technical expertise to support development and implementation of the IC Campus on FBNA while preserving NGA’s capabilities throughout.
- Assure established level of protection required antiterrorism features are included in engineering, design, and construction on the IC Campus with a focus on campus wide features, capabilities, and operational considerations to support all IC partners on-site.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance. Must be able to pass counter-intelligence polygraph after hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within the related field.
- 7 years of demonstrated experience with force protection planning and evaluation, Threat and Vulnerability planning, assessment or mitigation, Security Operations, Antiterrorism/Force Protection Strategic Planning within IC facilities.
- Required certifications: FEMA Incident Command System (ICS) training AT Level II Officer certification.
- Completion of Level I Professional Continuity Planner and Security Engineering Course within 1-year of on-boarding.
- Demonstrated understanding of force protection and security operations for IC facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the DoD Security and Engineering Facilities Planning Manual.
- Demonstrated independent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working with the IC.
- Experience working with NGA.
- Demonstrated experience navigating ambiguity and proposing innovative solutions to technical issues.
- Customer Service experience in federal and or intelligence community.
- Completion of DoD Vulnerability Assessment course desired
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.