Dragados USA is seeking a Segment Crane Operator to support the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel expansion project. The Crane Operator will maintain daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly inspections; Will be responsible for basic maintenance of crane and rigging associated with operations; Will notify the chain of command of any defaults with crane or rigging.
GREAT BENEFITS with excellent RETIREMENT!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe and productive crane
- Check radius and set up of crane before operations begin
- Input on lift plans
- Work closely with foreman on issues of safety and toolbox talks
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Heavy Civil Projects
- Previous experience in rigging and signaling
- Previous experience in bridge or tunnel operations
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manor (verbal and written)
- Ability to read and understand heavy construction plans
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.