The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Selenium Automation QA in Irving, TX.
Looking for a Digital Quality Assurance Analyst to join the Digital Technology Team. You're joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
Skills & Requirements
• Builds and drives teams, enterprise partners and vendors in delivering innovative digital products through the creation of flexible and reliable Apps.
• Actively engages in product and business discussions with a technical eye for feasibility and adherence to overall roadmaps and architectural strategy.
• Models an environment of strong collaboration and partnership with engineers, domain architects, product leaders, stakeholders and partners to drive execution of roadmap, negotiate changes in priorities and manage communication of impacts.
• Work with developers and stakeholders to thoroughly understand business or technical requirements
• Coordinate with project teams on timing and priority of QA testing needs
• Writing/executing test cases and validating them to ensure requirements are met and stories brought to Done status
• Understand and implement automated testing scenarios using software
• Identify and track bugs, regression issues, and enhancement requests
• Keep track of and report on testing progress and results
• Understand deployment strategy and testing environments
• Ability to identify issues in test/production and follow them though to solution
• Participation in iteration planning and project status meetings
• Ability to partner with others to work effectively across all boundaries
• Work in close interaction with developers in verification and validation of problems in new and existing applications
• Effectively communicates testing status to project teams, business users, product owners
• Research testing trends and industry best practices.
• Document and assist in the resolution of complex problems and issues. Perform manual and automated testing
• Research and analyze product features being tested
• Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
• Technical understanding of the digital platform, cloud computing and APIs
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.