Marsh McLennan is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Chicago office. This role is 100% onsite in our Chicago office - 5 days a week - 40 hours.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst - Onsite Technical Support
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Join the world's largest professional services firm in the area of risk, strategy and people
- We operate an open and collaborative culture, developing our staff to reach their potential
- In this role you will help and assist our global colleague base to work their technology, and enable them to make the business a success
- You will support all of our internal colleagues to diagnose, analyze, and resolve their technology issues and requests
We will count on you to:
- Join the leading professional services company in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with a 150-year heritage of shaping industries, driving innovation and serving the public good
- Work in a global, diverse, forward-thinking environment where everyone is encouraged to be a leader and shape their career
- A fast-paced, exciting and friendly culture
- Competitive salary, benefits, 401K matching, retail discounts and much more
What you need to have:
- Performs installations/builds, training, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of desktop technology hardware and software
- Determines appropriate hardware and software based on corporate policy and end user requirements
- Responds to incidents within SLA or within a timely manner with appropriate level of urgency, and follows up with customers on all issues
- Disconnects, moves and reconnects desktop technology hardware for single user, multi-user and office moves
- May assist in administration and maintenance of technology infrastructure components
- Uses corporate incident management system to record and track all support work
- Maintains accurate hardware and software records for corporate assets
- May assist with the procurement of hardware and software
- Supports team's abilities and functions through positive customer relations
- Perform activation and support of mobile devices and tablets
What makes you stand out:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of customer service experience (help desk / support experience)
- Experience providing Technical Troubleshooting to end-users
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of company desktop operating systems and software
- Knowledge of standard computer hardware
- Ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize one's own activities
- Microsoft or other certifications desired (i.e. MSCDT, MCP, MCSE)
- ServiceNow experience
- Gains additional knowledge and stays abreast of current technologies through employee and company sponsored training, periodicals, and regular interaction with other team
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Certifications in any of the following are a plus: A+ (CompTIA), ACMT (Apple), HDI-CSR (HDI), ITIL Foundation (ITIL), Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern
Marsh McLennan(NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas ofrisk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries.With annual revenue over $17 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses.Marshadvisesindividual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk managementsolutions.Guy Carpenterdevelops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clientsgrow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities.Mercerdelivers advice and technology-drivensolutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investmentoutcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce.Oliver Wymanserves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visitmmc.com, follow us onLinkedInandTwitteror subscribe toBRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.