Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing, and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Senior Benefits Administrator who can do more for all Mohawk Flooring North America brands across residential, distributor and builder multifamily divisions.
This position performs duties with latitude for independent judgment and decision making; assists with the planning design, implementation, communication, and administration of cost-effective employee benefit programs consistent with company objectives; responsible for overseeing the administration of the Company's health and welfare benefits plans. May orient, train, and provide guidance to management and employees.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Utilizes strong working knowledge of employee benefits, related state, federal and company laws, regulations, and guidelines to assist with the design, planning, communication and administration of corporate employee benefits programs. Interprets company policy relative to company benefits plans and responds to inquiries from employees, management, vendors, doctors, etc.
- Manages and directs the annual benefits Open Enrollment process and employee communication. Coordinates tasks internally and ensures that the HRIS system is updated with new employee costs and enrollments. Assists with the development and distribution of ongoing employee communications such as Summary Plan Documents, wellness newsletters, annual benefits statements, etc.
- Reviews and processes health benefit claim and enrollment/changes, including medical, HSA, dental, vision, life insurance, COBRA, flexible spending accounts, Medicare, Employee Assistance Program, STD, Critical Illness, Accident, etc; maintains positive working relationships with Plan representatives, researches and resolves employee benefit issues in a timely manner; provides vendors with the appropriate documentation for claims, investigates discrepancies and provide information on non-routine situations; confers with senior management on more complex benefits issues.
- Audits employee data, oversees system processing and maintains database for all benefits related transactions; collects data for and prepares cost/usage analysis and other statistical reports for management, vendor and Regulatory reporting, ensures the accuracy, completeness and confidentiality of information in accordance with regularity compliance; provides training and delivers benefits communication sessions to Human Resources, employees and other employee groups on benefit programs and policies.
- Participates in various employee benefits surveys, summarizes survey results, analyzes existing company employee benefits plans considering cost/loss trends, new industry developments and market trends; works with management to recommend changes to Company's plans to ensure they remain both competitive and cost-effective.
- Leads and manages benefits related projects for the Benefits Department; acts as liaison and/or subject matter expert for Benefits Service Center, providing guidance and advice on benefits related issues, business process/procedures flow, system enhancement and documentation; plays an active role in ensuring that all policy, procedure, system modifications are communicated and all necessary training is delivered promptly. Audits benefit transactions, benefit eligibility enrollments, documents, and systems implementations to identify and correct discrepancies to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Performs other duties as required.
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree Business, Health Administration and/or RN Certification. Certification a plus.
- A minimum of three years of benefits related experience in an organization of comparable size and scope, which includes plan design, benefits terminology, and regulatory requirements (ERISA, DOL, IRS, FASB, etc.).
- Broad knowledge of the laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and practical application governing the benefits function and an overall understanding of other HR functional areas.
- In-depth knowledge of the company's policies, organization, and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Intermediate proficiency level using a PC and related programs such as, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint, and Internet.
- Intermediate analytical depth and technical skill.
- Strong math and analytical skills to perform math calculations, interpret, adapt, known methods, system procedures or operating concepts to new situations
- Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact with Mohawk's management, internal and external business contacts.
- Ability to communicate with others in an antagonistic situation using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor and in a diverse work group
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, handle multiple tasks with concentration speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise good judgment, make decisions independently and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures. Ability to identify, analyze and resolve related business issues through solution-oriented projects
- While we're a primarily in-office team in Calhoun GA, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.