Do you have your Master's degree and experience with EAP? Then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can connect. Honestly, everyone can send me their resume because then we can save some time and discuss available roles based on what you're looking for.
- Title: Senior EAP Counselor/ Specialist
- Schedule: between 7am-12 pm CST, 8.5 hour shift
- Location: Fully remote, anywhere in the US
- Fast paced call center environment where the primary responsibilities are to provide telephonic assistance to employees who are dealing with a variety of issues including workplace stress, family issues, legal or financial issues, and mental health needs.
- Answering calls from providers who need assistance with authorizations, claims, or benefit information.
- Determining member eligibility and benefit coverage
- Triaging calls as appropriate
- Initiating counseling referrals and authorizations
- Assisting with coordination of care with providers
- Updating and making notes in the care management database
- Verifying benefits and obtaining EAP authorizations.
- Must have a Master's degree or higher in mental health or related field
- 5+ years of post graduate experience preferred
- 3+ years EAP experience
- Experience in brief cognitive-behavioral, problem solving interventions, family intervention, crisis intervention and marital/parenting issues required
- EAP Certification and/or experience in Employee Assistance Programming a plus.
- Computer skills necessary, proficient with Microsoft office, Word and Excel.
It's probably safe to say you're interested if you made it this far. Go ahead and send your updated resume to email@example.com or share this job with your network.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Direct line: 484-434-2946
Recruiter, The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com