Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently looking for a Staff Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- The successful candidate will lead engineering teams to design water and wastewater infrastructure associated with public sector-initiated transportation improvement projects, and locally administered private development projects.
- Projects are generated by a variety of clients including PennDOT, private developers, Philadelphia Water Department, and local municipalities and agencies in the Philadelphia metropolitan area.
- The candidate should have a comprehensive knowledge of the design standards and operation of water and wastewater infrastructure.
- Experience in the production of construction plans, specifications and estimates is required.
- The candidate will work with a team of engineers to design new infrastructure as well as rehabilitation of existing highways and streets.
- MicroStation and/or AutoCAD Experience.
- Bluebeam PDF editor experience a plus
- Experience with plan production and assembly
Why Work With Us?
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written. Having the ability to work in a Team Environment is key.
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.