The Senior Enterprise Architect translates business needs into technical systems solutions and architectural roadmaps. The Senior Enterprise Architect work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Enterprise Security Architect will contribute to the enterprise Cloud security strategy working directly with enterprise architecture partners and teams in security architecture, policy, infrastructure and operations.
The Senior Enterprise Architect will ensure that security, business and technology leaders are actively engaged and represented in enterprise architecture strategy, policy and standards. The Senior Enterprise Architect will provide technical guidance and oversight to teams leveraging enterprise architecture products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of technical experience in open systems
- 5+ years of technical cyber security experience
- Experience integrating Cyber Security technologies with existing technologies
- Prior experience with Security & Major Incident delivery - including managing, tracking and reporting remediation of security incidents involving enterprise assets.
- Master's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in Cloud technologies or Enterprise Architecture
- Associate or Professional Level Cloud certification in Azure, GCP or AWS
- TOGAF Certification
- Cyber Security Certification preferred but not required
We will requirefull COVID vaccination for this job as we are ahealthcarecompany committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or documentation for a medical or religious exemption consideration where allowed by law.
#LI--LG1Scheduled Weekly Hours