Senior Estimator *If you are a Senior Estimator with at least 5+ years of estimating professional experience, please read on!*
Based in Lake Park (South Florida), FL, we have been operating and serving the West Palm Beach since 1902 providing services in design-build, construction, PEMB assembly. We are a family owned company that pride ourselves on our ability to listen to our clients and earn their trust through long-lasting relationships and value-added services. We have a hard working culture as our design professionals are committed to cost-conscious designs using an efficient approach to architectural and planning process that generate innovative design/build solutions and exceed client expectations.
As a company that been serving West Palm Beach, we have received numerous awards for innovative design-build facilities ranging from: industrial/manufacturing facilities, gymnasiums, private FBO and airport hangers, office buildings, marinas, and other special use buildings.
*If you are a experience Senior Estimator, who is ready to grow and commit, we want you to join our team.*
What You Will Be Doing - Direct/mange estimating coordinators/Jr. Estimators in task to complete related to bid procurement, take-off assignments and other estimating tasks
- Analyze drawings and specifications
- Understand contractual terms and conditions
- Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner for Stipulated Price, Design-Build, and Construction/Project Management formatted projects.
- Organize sub-contractors ' quotations, negotiate to insure quotes meet contract documents organized in book form
- Complete budgeting and scheduling for projects in order to determine construction duration
- Meetings with PM to confirm duration, monitoring progress, requisition change orders and identify any potential risks.
- Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material and labor costing
- Meet with potential clients to discuss options for proposed services
- Maintain relationships with sub-contractors and clients
- Formulate cost break down from estimates and for project progress
- Progress meeting with Design Team and PM during design; allows preliminary budgets
- Ability to prepare conceptual budgets based on interface with Design Team
What You Need for this Position *Required:*
- Experience estimating projects in the $2 - $15MM range
- At least 5 years of General Contracting experience
- At least 5 years of Commercial/Industrial Construction
- Experience with estimating software and spreadsheet design; *Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate*
- Exceptional communication skills
- Bachelors Degree or related field.
What's In It for You *Salary:* $90 - $120k (DOE)
- 401k (After a year with the company)
- Health Insurance
- PTO/Sick Time
- Monday to Friday
- Paid mileage
- Expense reimbursement
*So, if you are a Senior Estimator with at least 5+ years of estimating professional experience, please apply today!*
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!