This job has expired.
Senior Estimator-High density multifamily projects ($50-$100MIL) If you are a Senior Estimator seeking the chance to grow your career with a leader in multifamily construction, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us For over 80 years, we have consistently delivered high-quality, award-winning construction services in the Bay Area and Northern California. Our work focuses on projects under negotiated contract in a variety of sectors including affordable and market-rate rental and for-sale housing; senior independent and assisted living facilities; commercial and adaptive-reuse projects; and mixed-use developments. We are dedicated experts in the rehabilitation and new construction of all building types including wood frame, metal frame, and concrete structures.
We attribute our success to a commitment to teamwork and a proactive, solution-oriented approach to all of our projects. We have earned a respected reputation for our collaborative approach throughout the building process, engaging every member of the project team Owner/Developer, Architect, Engineers, community stakeholders, and the subcontractor labor trades to successfully fulfill a projects vision. Not only do we deliver quality projects and services, we further distinguish ourselves by the extra effort and resources we commit to ensure that all vested interests are incorporated into the ultimate success of the project.
What You Will Be Doing - Oversee that complete and accurate material take-offs are performed for all items of work.
- Performs quantity take-offs
- Prepare milestone budgets during preconstruction process
- Lead in the pricing and bidding of construction projects
- Actively review scope and quantity information with subcontractors in advance of bid day and draft a
Comparison of Bid (COB) sheet and insure a complete scope of work
- Communicates with architects and consultants to clarify scope of work, materials, and schedule requirements, and documents these clarifications
- Conducts reviews of milestone documents for the development and pricing of value alternative opportunities
- Actively participates in the internal estimate review process
- Assists with final assembly of estimate for presentation to owner affiliates
- After receiving bids, collects and organizes all bid information for future reference
- Offer technical expertise during the design and construction process.
- Directs, coordinates and provides information and documents to subcontractors
- Prepares contractual exhibits for scope of work for subcontracts
- Manage all project files, including but not limited to plans, permits, supplemental information
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or experience in the Construction field
- 10+ years' experience of experience in Estimating, Preconstruction, or equivalent at the GC-level (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to 100+ units)
- 5+ years of direct estimating and quantity take off experience (preferably, on ground up podium and
other Type-I builds)
- Advanced knowledge of design development, estimating, construction drawings, costs and principals
- Knowledge of various design and construction means, methods and materials, their characteristics, and installation procedures
- Proficient with software applications such as MS Office suite, Timberline, OST, MC2
- Must be advanced with conceptual and detailed, self performing estimating
What's In It for You - Base salary up to $200k (Depending On Experience)
- Company-provided Vehicle or Car allowance(employee preference) and Company Credit Card (for gas )
- Performance & Company-based Bonus
- Kaiser or United Healthcare PPO (with 75%/25% split)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- PTO (including parental leave!)
- Profit Sharing
- Retirement Benefits and Accounts
- 401k (w/ match up to 4%!)
So, if you are a motivated Senior Estimator with experience estimating ground up multifamily and commercial construction, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!