Senior FS React/Node Engineer If you are a Senior FS React/Node Engineer with experience, please read on!
We're fast-growing enterprise software company in the sales content collab space. Our team is passionate about solving real-world collaboration challenges for revenue teams at some of the most respected enterprises in the world and we're looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing - In partnership with our Product Manager and design team, define feature specifications and build the next generation of our products
- Identify opportunities to leverage new technologies to enhance our offerings
- Present software design issues, questions and suggestions for alternate ways of implementing a feature to the Product Engineering team
- Full stack web application development in a variety of languages
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back end services
- Refactor application code for performance and scalability
- Collaborate with our team to ensure the best product for our users
- Lead projects from concept to completion
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment on a growing team with limitless potential
- Develop and extend test coverage across our platform
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all customer requirements are met
- Support ongoing development for existing projects/applications
- Develop and maintain a highly available, distributed system
- Work with Customer Support to help troubleshoot technical customer problems
What You Need for this Position - 6+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- A CS degree is not mandatory, but good CS fundamentals are a must
- Advanced knowledge of and production-level experience with Node.js and React
- Experience with relational databases (we use Postgres) and NoSQL
- Experience working with Microservice architectures
- Prior experience using and developing REST APIs
- You're comfortable working up and down a web application stack
- A product-oriented attitude with a focus on solving real-world problems for customers
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Work closely with product managers and designers to develop requirements for new features
- Help maintain code quality and review others' code
- Proactively address performance issues and bugs
- You are confident in your problem-solving abilities and are eager to tackle unique challenges
- You are willing to bring new ideas and thought leadership to the team
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Senior FS React/Node Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!